Yarrowia Canine - High Strength
Natural approach to dog and puppy nutrition
- DIGESTION & BOWELS
- PROBIOTIC & PREBIOTIC NEEDS
- HELPS REMOVE TOXINS AND NEGATIVE BACTERIA
- HELPS REDUCE WIND
- RECTIFIES PH LEVELS
- BOOSTS BENEFICIAL BACTERIA
- REDUCES NEGATIVE BACTERIA
- FIRMER STOOLS
- MUSCLE & BONE STRENGTH
- SUPERB CONDITION
- SKIN/HAIR CONDITION & SHINE
Skin, coat and digestive issues are common in dogs - such as itchy flaky skin, hot spots, excessive shedding, loose bowels. These conditions can be caused, or made worse by negative bacteria growing in the digestive system. Our supplement promotes the growth of healthy bacteria and rectifies the PH levels, resulting in decrease of negative bacteria.
Our supplement supports not only your dog’s coat and skin, but also digestion, muscles, bones, respiratory/airways and overall well-being.
Unique formula of lipolytica yeast fortified with omega fatty acids, plus vitamins, minerals + pre & pro biotics - provide a natural approach to nutritionally support your dogs every day diet. Find out more details about the ingredients in Yarrowia Canine here.
You can buy Yarrowia Canine here.
YARROWIA CANINE complementary supplement is a formula developed on the basis of the two unique materials: Yarrowia lipolytica yeast containing the entire spectrum of omega-3/-6 fatty acids. It is fortified with vitamins A, D3, E, biotin, zinc, copper and manganese in the form of highly digestible organic compounds, and is enriched with specially selected composition of phytobiotics and probiotic bacteria. This unique composition of bioactive components ensures the high bio-availability of the product.
- a source of highly available bioactive substances present in Yarrowia lipolytica yeast – notably citrulline malate and alpha-ketoglutarate ensuring vitality and resilience
- enriching the diet with all indispensable vitamins and nutrients responsible for the correct development and optimum physical condition – Yarrowia’s protein of a high biological value containing the entire spectrum of amino acids, B-vitamin complex + vitamin A,D,E complex
- supporting the correct metabolism - Yarrowia’s action enhanced with herbs: artichoke and chicory ensuring the high digestibility of nutrients and aiding appetite
- improving the digestive processes, offering probiotic and prebiotic properties and aiding the development of the desired microflora in the gut - the unique kynurenic acid and the valuable oligosaccharides: mannans and beta-glucans support the proper function of the entire digestive system. Improved digestive function supports reduction in anxiety, skin, coat and stools.
- supporting the function of the musculoskeletal system – the action of those Yarrowia’s ingredients which are targeted to support the proper development of the skeleton and muscle tissue is reinforced with the addition of calcium, organic selenium, copper chelate and manganese chelate, vitamin D3 and esters of omega-3/-6 fatty acids
- ensuring smooth and shiny hair coat , supports skin conditions, reducing excessive shedding, weakened, malnourished hair, dull coat – and reducing or preventing itching, hot spots etc. This is acheived by combining Yarrowia lipolytica yeast and omega-3/-6 esters reinforced with zinc chelate and biotin.
We recommend feeding Yarrowia CANINE in a diet including
quality meat protein. Avoiding grain / gluten can be helpful for some dogs.
We do not recommend dog food containing any of the following:-
- Meat and animal derivatives ( low-grade non-specified animal products)
- The term "cereal"
- Artificial colourings
- Artificial flavourings
- Artificial Preservatives
- EC Permitted additives
- Unspecified fat source
- Containing wheat or sorghum
- Added sugar
Daily Amount - Puppies 12 wks plus / under 6 months, introduce at half the recommended amount, then gradually increase to full amount as below:
Standard 0.3 g per 1kg body weight per day. 1 measure enclosed = 10 grams.
5kg dog = quarter measure per day
10kg dog = half measure per day
30kg / 35kg dog = approx 1 measure per day
very small dogs 3kg to 5kg approx 12 to 8 months
small and medium dogs 10 to 20kg approx 2 to 4 months
Large dogs 25kg approx almost 2 months
Very large dogs 35kg to 40kg - approx 1 month
Daily recommended amounts per approx dog weight:-
3kg - 0.9g per day
5kg - 1.5g per day
10kg - 3g per day
15kg - 4.5g per day
20kg - 6g per day
25kg - 7.5g per day
30kg - 9g per day
35kg - 10.5g per day
40kg - 12g per day
45kg - 13.5g per day
Cost - £20 (+p&p) - to order click here.